So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

i decided, part II

no more Ikea.  just no more.  Ikea and i are f*ckin' done, professionally.  


after spending two and a half hours today putting together one little cabinet for my new apartment bathroom, i really wish that i had spent the extra $200 and bought the similar shelf from Pottery Barn.  


i'm too old to be putting together my own furniture that's not even made of real wood.  that's why, last weekend, i bought a real, wooden trunk in Central PA made by a real, live Amish man.  and that's why i'm just done with Ikea.


i will continue to visit the store when i want a hot dog.  because it's sometimes really difficult to find a hot dog, especially on weekends when the street vendors aren't around. 
 

No comments: