So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

outta my, outta my head


the absurdity of what at first sounds like your average lover-to-lover, high-fructose love ditty but, upon closer attention to the lyrics, is a ridiculous fantasy about a stranger, is not only stuck in my bed but has me inappropriately swooning and cooing and wishing for a complete stranger to cross my path and to spur my unhealthy obsession and/or stalking.  yeah, i could really go for some sick fixation that causes me to stalk someone.  

i know, i know -- that so not right.  but it would surely brighten up the rest of the winter.

that real-life-lovers-sitting-on-a-couch thing works every time.

  

No comments: