So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

buh-bye



this morning when i ended a call with a male customer service rep from Serius, i caught myself saying "buh-bye."  softly, and to a man.


then i realized -- i say that to EVERYONE on the phone!  i've been doing it for years, without putting any thought into it.  in the office, to family and friends, in customer service situations, with complete strangers.  i never thought twice about it until today.


"Okay, thanks again, buh-bye."  


"Buh-bye now.  Buh-bye."


is "buh-bye" weird/inappropriate/too gay?  do i need to make an effort to stop saying it?  or am i making a mountain out of a gayhill because it's my first day off in, like, months, and i'm already a little bored?


LMK, guys.  


   

No comments: