So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

summer breeze



blowin' in through my house. in January.


if you live in the eastern US, i hope you're enjoying this beautiful summer weather.  my patio door is open, which is my favorite way to enjoy a warm, sunny day: from the couch.


my roommate and i are being lazy, though she's using the excuse that she has strep. throat or something.  i don't care to make excuses; laziness is my favorite way to spend an afternoon following a productive morning finishing all my to-do's.  now it's just me with my face covered in honey while i enjoy a Kardashians mini-marathon.


"Is the world ending this year? Does that have something to do with this weather?" the roommie asked.  


the answer is inarguably yes.  live it up while you can, sluts!!! 

  

1 comment:

Lifebeginsat30ty said...

I'm in Florida. It was 80 on Christmas! Somethin' wrong with that.