So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

my afternoon smile

after a frustrating day waiting for, then reading, then heatedly arguing about the California Supreme Court's ruling on Proposition 8, i had to smile at this:

"Luckily, each of us had just gotten a new pantsuit."


isn't that just the lesbianist thing you've ever read? such cute words, spoken by the first Californiesbian to get married.


she doesn't seem to be very phased by today's decision, so 'ya know what? i'm not going to be, either.

entire cute article here.


UPDATE: if you want to maybe cry a little (happy tears), or just have some extra time on your hands, read THIS LA Times story about that first couple ever married, and their 50-year love affair.


No comments: