So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

outta my, outta my head


have you ever heard a song you've heard a hundred times before, but for the first time really heard it? that sounds like it doesn't make sense. but i've heard the song The Way I Loved You by TSwift a countless number of times. iTunes says that i downloaded it back in February; yet i never really listened to the lyrics until the other day. how does that happen?

at any rate, it's a great song, and now it's playing on repeat in my ear.

He respects my space
And never makes me wait
And he calls exactly when he says he will
He's close to my mother
Talks business with my father
He's charming and endearing
And I'm comfortable

But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain

And it's 2 AM and I'm cursing your name
So in love that you act insane
And that's the way I loved you

Breakin' down and coming undone
It's a roller coaster kinda rush
And I never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you


and another thing: how does this teenage girl know so much about love? how does she know what it's like to crave the intense, unreasonable love over the easy, comfortable, convenient one?

maybe she knows because she's a teenager. maybe by our mid-20's we're supposed to grow out of that unreasonable relationship with love. maybe i'm just immature.


1 comment:

JP said...

I love that song. And Taylor Swift.