So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Monday, June 20, 2011

outta my, outta my head


basically, i wish that you loved me
i wish that you needed me
i wish that you knew when i said two sugars,
actually i meant three




Kate Nash plays so often on my Pandora stations, regardless whether i've punched in Robyn or Flo+TM.  the first few times i heard her, i thought that Lily Allen was finally singing something nice and not using the f*ck word in a song.*


the more Kate plays, the more her voice and her lyrics grow on me. 


currently, this is my jam.  i'm developing a crush on the idea of having a crush.  

 

*to be fair, Kate also sings this song.  so basically all British gals have filthy mouths, eh?
  

  

No comments: