So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

post(ing) secret(s)

no postcards today, as they're all about Father's Day.


instead, my own "secret." on this Hallmark holiday, i send Father's Day cards to my mom.  she was both.  


she always thanks me, but she never expresses how the cards make her feel.  i hope they make her feel strong and good about the job that she did with us boys.  i really don't know.

  

4 comments:

Piney said...

That's a lovely sentiment! My bf always gives his mother thank you cards on his birthday, why can't I be this thoughful?!

Also I thought you'd appreciate this link. Hawt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Im8WhG-8FGw

Piney said...

*thoughtful

tobethatguy said...

Piney, I'm mad at you because your blog went private. Fix that.

Piney said...

Gah, sorry Matt.

I'm currently looking for a job in Australia and if you google my name, then the blog comes up. Terribly annoying. As soon as the job is sorted I'll be unblocking it.

You can take solace from the fact that I'm too busy trying to organise stuff, that I haven't blogged in a while anyway so you're not missing out. Promise I'll catch you up on everything once it's sorted. Might be booking my flights to India/Nepal (1 month of pre work travel for the larf like) this week! Exiting stuff to come, watch this space!