So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Friday, November 4, 2011

my morning smile


this stupid comic made me chuckle and reminded me of something.  well, of two things:


1.  when i was young, i couldn't get enough of The Far Side comics.  for hours i could sit alone in a library or bookstore (where i grew up, that was called Wal-Mart. gross.) and chuckle at the books of comics.


2.  i also spent a lot of time as a child looking for Waldo.  i had so many Where's Waldo books that -- wait. that means they still must be somewhere in my mom's house.   i have to find them the next time i go home. for old time's sake.  for the child/nerd in me.

1 comment:

Robin Maner said...

Amen! Look for them and don't forget to greet your mom with a smile. Just what your title says, there is nothing like "my morning smile." Oh, and brush your teeth as soon as you wake up! LOL God bless you.