So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Friday, October 9, 2009

outta my, outta my head


when you're young, you have this image of your life

that you'd be scrupulous and one day even make a wife
and you make boundaries you'd never dreamed to cross
then if you happen to, you wake - completely lost
but i will fight for you
be sure that i will fight
until we're the special two once again


this beautiful but totes depressing song has been stuck in my head for almost a week.

no matter how many times i play I'M IN MIAMI, TRICK or Run This Town, my brain keeps coming back to The Special Two.

the crazy thing is, the old song isn't even on miPod or computer. i haven't heard it in ages, but it's on an old Starbucks soundtrack that may or may not exist somewhere in my apartment. isn't that the way with a favorite song? you don't need to listen to it regularly, but you often hear it in your head.



tonight i'll look for that cd and hopefully put the very talented Missy Higgins onto my iPod. you should, too.


No comments: