So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

yeah, it's pretty much the best one i've ever taken.


what did i ever do without an iPhone?  my Blackberry took horrible pictures, so i didn't even bother.  now i snap photos of everything, sometimes inappropriately (of strangers' children -- that always makes me feel like a creep, but when they're doing something funny...!) or just awkwardly (taking photos of adult people who can see me doing it, last weekend at the Teabagger Rally outside Independence Hall -- those obese hicks are just too funny, as they scream about "Mexicans" needing to "speak English because they're in America!").  

but every now and then i snap a shot that makes me feel like the next Ansel Adams.  and i simply must share it with you because i am a Gift that must be shared, for fear of wasting that with which God has anointed me.


in other news, it's a rainy Saturday and i'm kinda bored.  



update: a reader responded with another lovely door.

No comments: