So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Monday, December 13, 2010



i want a snowfall kind of love, the kind of love that quiets the world
i want a snowfall kind of love that lights up the sky from below
i want a snowfall kind of love that brings people to their window
i want a snowfall kind of love, the kind of love that keeps you in bed all day




most days, Ingrid Michaelson's voice is as close as i get to feeling any holiday spirit. 

maybe i need to go to Macy's every day. that always reminds me that it's Christmas time.

 


p.s. *please snow already*

  

2 comments:

Lifebeginsat30ty said...

You should watch 'Love, Actually'. Put me in the christmas spirit! :)

tobethatguy said...

I need to watch Love, Actually, actually.

You are so right. That's the Christmas spirit in which I need to be.