So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

it's the season

today it became winter.


really, just today.  some time around noon, i think. i walked to work with a light fleece jacket, sweating in the unseasonably warm and humid air.  i walked home from work shivering despite my scarf and fast, butt-firming pace. 

It's the season of cold, making warmth a divine intervention.

i smiled as the lyrics came through my iPod.  i love this song,* and it's finally appropriate -- though i've been listening to Christmas music for almost a week nonetheless.  irregardless!!  

i have a case of the Christmas spirit.  i'm ready for some time at home (believe it or not.  mostly just because it's an excuse to take a few days off work).  i'm ready for some much-deserved gifts from my family.  i'm ready for a new year.  i'm ready for a change.

a big change.  



*does that make me an athiest? either way, thanks, T. 

    

1 comment:

*t said...

Welcome! :)