So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Monday, July 18, 2011

coelho says...



I can see the storm approaching.  Like all storms, it brings destruction, but at the same time, it soaks the fields, and the wisdom of the heavens falls with the rain.  Like all storms, it will pass.  The more violent it is, the more quickly it will pass.


I have, thank God, learned to weather storms.




T and i are re-reading Paulo Coelho's "The Witch of Portobello."  i haven't read it since the Spring of 2008.  it is now a totally new book to me, and for it i have both new understanding and a different level of identification.  


when i revisit Coelho's writing, i always wonder why i stayed away for so long.  the man writes to my soul, and i should read him all the time. 

No comments: