So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

idle hands...



this morning, in what was likely a subconscious effort to expunge all of the sins of this weekend, i thoroughly cleaned my entire bedroom and bathroom, moving furniture and pulling frames off walls and books off shelves.  so much Clorox, Comet and Lysol used.  life is now so clean and so fresh-smelling.


apparently my hands, when idle, are the germophobe's playground.  that may not make sense.


then, still restless, i shaved off all my hair (on my head.  not elsewhere, though i could stand for some trail maintenance and -- nevermind).  



and yes, people, i know i need to Botox that forehead wrinkle away.  it's on my to-do list in the upcoming years.

1 comment:

JP said...

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BEARD? YOURE NO LONGER MY BEAR FRIEND.