So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

plath says...

Some things are hard to write about.  After something happens to you, you go to write it down, and either you over dramatize it or underplay it, exaggerate the wrong parts or ignore the important ones.  At any rate, you never write it quite the way you want to.


so much is going on, or gearing up to go on, right now that i don't know where to start.  how to frame it.  which reasons to offer, which to keep to myself.  so, for the time being, i'm simply not writing about any of it on here.  my old-fashioned, pen-to-paper journal helps me to get it all down in sentences, and out of my brain, for now.  i'll tell you all about it when i know how to do so.

 

No comments: