So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Monday, June 8, 2009

i second that emotion


this morning i had one of those "omigod, FINALLY somebody said it!" moments after reading an article entitled,

"What the F*ck Happened to TV?"

(censorship mine)

my buddy Patrick, who loves all television as if he personally gave birth to it, is not going to be very pleased with this article, but it definitely brightened my day and brought a smile to my face.

while i have only seen 2 of the 4 shows the Cracked.com writer lambastes, i can't imagine the other two are even worth sitting down for.

i think the following commentary on The Hills is the greatest truth spoken since Moses handed down the Ten Commandments:

I don’t know who any of these people are, or what they did to become famous. I don’t even totally know how many different characters are on this show. I didn’t realize there was more than one blondish white chick until two of them were on screen together. I watched 30 minutes before I understood that these three girls were different people.

finally, if you're a fan of that Jon & Kate show, you might not want to even click here.

1 comment:

Pat Sandora said...

JYSK I watch almost every show on TV and 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' is the only one on there that I actually watch. Surprisingly I think 'The Hills' is unwatchable and I'm not even going to start talking about 'The Cougar' or 'I'm A Celebrity...' because I would never be able to stop.

Great find :)