So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

really grinds my gears

i'm about to start a new series on this blog entitled "retarded CNN story of the day," because there are just so many that are noteworthy.

i mean, i know that media outlets often scrape the bottom of the barrel to come up with crap to talk about, but this one really takes the cake.

yes, i understand that it's newsworthy when our language reaches 1,000,000 words. that's fun. thanks for sharing, CNN.

oh, except the millionth word IS NOT A WORD!!!!!

guess what they're calling the new word. GUESS. you'll never guess.

"web 2.0"

really, CNN? REALLY?

it's not a new word, it's just a
n old word (with origins dating back to 900 AD!) and a number next to it. two can play at this game. i've decided to invent word number 1,000,001.

"Poop 100"

there it is. if tomorrow's a slow news day, you MAY even see my word on the CNN ticker.

stupid.

thanks to my buddy andy for the ad hoc graphic!

1 comment:

carteemily said...

what exactly is the definition of this word web2.0?
BAA