So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

you have not won.

Gigi: I would rather be like that than be like you.

Alex: Excuse me? What's that supposed to mean?

Gigi: I may dissect each little thing and put myself out there so much, but at least that means that I still care.

Oh! You think you've won because women are expendable to you?! You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way, but you don't fall in love that way, either.

You have not won. You're alone. I may do a lot of stupid shit but I'm still a lot closer to love than you are.




there. i gave you the only good part. don't bother watching it for yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i saw this crap in the theaters and that's the only part i remember.