So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Monday, June 22, 2009

we are what we eat.

you don't want to know.
you don't want to think about it.
why would you want to do that to yourself?
why would you ruin your favorite meal for yourself?
why would you want the mere thought of a chicken sandwich to make you feel nauseated?

it's easier to stick your head in the sand.
just keep eating what you're eating.
ignorance is delicious.

really, don't go watch this movie. you probably can't handle it anyway.

as for me, it's too late. my morbid curiosity always gets the best of me; that curiosity (and a middle eastern cabbie) drove me to the theater
over the weekend to witness this horror of horrors. i think my mouth hung open in shock and disgust for about an hour and a half.

i would definitely recommend this film, but... most of you don't want to think about what poisons and schnastiness we regularly put into our bodies.

No comments: