So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

some guys have all the luck


alone in a crowd on a bus after work, and i'm dreaming

the guy next to me has a girl in his arms
my arms are empty
how does it feel when the girl next to you says she loves you
it seem so unfair when there's love everywhere, but there's none for me


i'm sorry, but you know i just eat this melodramatic ish UP.

and ever since i heard K.Clarkson has been covering this classic at her shows, i haven't been able to get it out of my head, or to stop playing it repeatedly on iTunes.


perhaps a side effect of growing up with a single mother in the '80's: my affinity for Rod Stewart's music.






check out Kelly's take on it, linked above: Some Girls Have All the Luck.

No comments: