So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

never gave up hope


Maybe a happy ending doesn’t include a guy …
maybe it’s you, on your own, picking up the pieces and starting over, freeing yourself up for something better in the future. Maybe the happy ending is just… moving on.

Or maybe the happy ending is this: knowing, after all the unreturned phone calls, broken hearts, through the blunders and misread signals, through all the pain and embarrassment, you never gave up hope.



i guess i liked another little part of this stupid movie.

1 comment:

carteemily said...

I think you keep seeing parts of this stupid movie that you really like! Mmmm hmmmm Mmmm hmmmm I KNOW that's right.