So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

you got me again, stars III


You are in the mood to play your cards right out in the open, for you really don't have anything to lose. You know what you want and you have the integrity to back up your intentions with a full demonstration of what you are willing to do to make your dreams come true. Fortunately, your current enthusiasm and clarity is an effective combo. Just don't push your luck too far or you'll be wishing you had an extra ace up your sleeve.

my whoroscope for today was right on the money. i better ride this wave while i allegedly (astrologically?) can.

time to get busy. but how do i know when i'm pushing my luck too far? have i already done that? do i believe in luck? am i a pusher? like, a drug pusher?


No comments: