So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

valentine's dates


what is a hopeless romantic to do on this most sacred of holidays when he finds himself dateless?

that's what i asked myself as today approached. no stress. no pressure. just a thought that nagged me for a few days.

now, as the day comes to an end, i can answer that question and also assure you - and myself - that i handled the day quite well; in fact, i celebrated it. and why not? in times like these, we ought to celebrate at every opportunity to do so. no, i didn't have a valentine's day date. i had three.

my celebration:

date 1: a long phone chat with my bff&e (forever & ever. obviously.).

date 2: a nice afternoon chilling and chatting with my good buddy B.

date 3: dinner and drinks with a now dear friend who also happens to have been one of my great loves.


dateless \ne \!\,
loveless.

i've got so much love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post. You're an engaging writer. And typographic!