So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

5 lbs



for those of you who might be wondering, or might have even placed bets on how much i'd gain. a-holes.


and it was lovely. 7 nights of drinking. 7 days of caribbean frolicking.

but i'm glad to be home.


note: though D and i made it safely back, unfortunately neither my luggage nor her new digi-camera did the same. at least not yet. since we used her camera almost exclusively for photos, i guess we'll just have to tell you about our trip. whenever you'd like to hear. as for my luggage, an all-out boycott of American Airlines is tentatively scheduled, pending the prompt return of my suitcase (all 72 pounds of it!)


.

3 comments:

Eric Puglisi said...

5 lbs more for me to love on.

Anonymous said...

hit up:
http://ifoundyourcamera.blogspot.com/

or

http://foundstuffpost.blogspot.com/

you never know...
i love your pics, tho, and glad you got a nack for your new whatchamacallit. :) i <3 that sunrise photo and you and d. look radient.

Unknown said...

woops. im anonymous.