So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Monday, August 11, 2008

just a few faves

waking up at 6 a.m., the ship's shuddering is our only alarm clock.
out the window there's land. where are we today?
the itinerary reads "belize," our only clue.

hiking through a biological reserve in honduras.
it was actually really scary and unstable.
D had to hold my hand.

a catamaran to the reef. beautiful, clear water and brilliant sea life below.
i should've been looking down, but i can't help but look up.

evidence of a 5,000 year old civilization in mexico.
the mayans knew the three most important tenets of real estate development: location, location, location.

and suddenly we wake up and we're back in miami.
where did the week go?




(all from the camera that wasn't lost. obviously.)

No comments: