So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

like hell



forgetting to pack your iPod for a train ride.

to my right, an annoying teenage boy with HIS iPod loud enough that i could hear, and i didn't like what i was hearing.

in front of me, a selfish black chick who played games on her cell phone -- with the sound UP -- for 1.5 hours. none of my numerous LOUD sighs did anything... they never do.

behind me, a fat redneck who either has lung cancer or a some kind of bronchitis. he left a lung in Lancaster. i breathed through my hoody, which, thanks to cass, smelled like fresh downy.

and somewhere off in the distance, someone's cell phone alarm rang for fifteen whole minutes. apparently it didn't wake that motherf*cker up...



lesson learned.

still i seethe with rage.

No comments: