So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

tame that hair

let me explain.



my preev post, that is.

you see, the other day i downloaded HEART's greatest hits -- partly because they're some of the best pop songs you and i have known throughout our entire lives, but mostly prompted by this past-its-prime duo's bitchy insistence that the McDeath 08 campaign not use their song at the republican national convention or any other rallies. these dreams go on when i close my eyes...

suddenly i'm caught up in the emoworld of the early '80s. what about love? don't you want someone to care about you? oh man, i can't get my mind out of the never, never gutter.

oh well. my emotional reaction caught me off-guard. it was nothing at all... like anything i had felt before.

okay, clearly i'm losing my ish. i should go now. but just one more thing: please download as many HEART songs as you can. because they're hot, sassy, old chicks. and they stood up to the establishment. damn the man!

oh, and most importantly, you already love all these songs. whether you realize it or not.

.

2 comments:

Pat Sandora said...

Our two fave things COMBINED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN8m9QxACGw

tobethatguy said...

patricio, that was actually an impressive routine.

gracias for sharing.