So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Monday, December 28, 2009

i hear that


let me start by saying that i do NOT hate the holidays.

but an article entitled "I Hate the Holidays!" caught my eye nonetheless, and i feel like sharing.

the author laments the worst aspects of this holiday season from the perspective of a single person. while i don't sympathize with most of her complaints, number 6 touched a little too close to home.

i won't go into my own complaints about this holiday season - of which i've had few, by the way! - but rather, i'll let the author speak for me and the many other single people looking for a special kiss to ring in 2010, and to ring in every other evening of the year, for that matter.



here's to 2010! and to guaranteed kisses, however long i must wait for them.



No comments: