So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Monday, December 21, 2009

text monster


Text from D: How's your weekend going?
Text from Me: Fine. So lazy. Just watching movies all day, haven't left the couch since 2.
Text from D: Then why didn't you answer when I called?
Text from Me: I was watching Intervention. And I wasn't in the mood to chat.

[two hours later]

Text from Me: What r u doing? I tried to call you.
Text from D: I wasn't in the mood to chat.



people, this is why i was averse to texting for the longest time. because once i get comfortable communicating through text, i no longer want to talk on the telephone. and it's hurting the people i love.

also, some of the people i love need an attitude adjustment. sassy.


No comments: