So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Monday, March 24, 2008

call it what you like.

You go to a quantum physicist and you say, "What creates the world?"
And he or she will say, "Energy."
Well, describe energy.
"OK, it can neve rbe created or destroyed, it always was, always has been, everything that ever existed always exists, it's moving into form, through form and out of form."

You go to a theologian and ask the question, "What created the Universe?"
And he or she will say, "God."
OK, describe God.
"Always was and always has been, never can be created or destroyed, all that every was, always will be, always moving into form, through form and out of form."
-James Ray


"What this power is I cannot say. All I know is that it exists."
-Alexander Graham Bell



No comments: