So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

it's the whole thing



my favorite song (for today, at least):

loving a person just the way they are, it's no small thing
it takes some time to see things through.
sometimes things change, sometimes we're waiting.
we need grace either way.

hold on to me, and i'll hold on to you.
let's find out the beauty of seeing things through.

loving a person just the way they are, it's no small thing
it's the whole thing...

there's a lot of pain in reaching out and trying;
it's a vulnerable place to be.

love and pride can occupy the same spaces,
but only one makes you free.


if we go looking for offense, we're going to find it.
if we go looking for real love, we're going to find it.

loving me just the way i am, it's no small thing;
it takes some time.
it takes some time.

~loving a person ~ sara groves ~ d/l it!


okay, i'll be honest. that's actually my second favorite song right now. i didn't post my real fave because the lyrics of "Make Love in this Club" aren't really that great, and i'm into it more for the music. i swear.

No comments: