So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Monday, March 10, 2008

outta my, outta my head


going out of my mind these days

it's like i'm walking around in a haze
i can't think straight, i can't concentrate
and i need a shave

i go to work and i look tired
the boss man says: son, you gonna get fired - this ain't your style

and behind my coffee cup i just smile.

what a beautiful mess
what a beautiful mess i'm in, spending all my time with you
theres nothing else i'd rather do.
what a sweet addiction that i'm caught up in, cause i cant get enough...

this morning put salt in my coffee
i put my shoes on the wrong feet

i'm losing my mind I swear
it might be the death of me, but i don't care.

No comments: