So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

why are they called apartments, when they're all stuck together?

in honor of t's new apartment on a lovely little side street that's lined with blossoming trees and quiet simply because the street is too narrow for cars to drive down, here's a joke i found very funny. love your new place, dear, but . . .

Q: How do you like your new studio apartment?
A: I have no room for complaint.




it's funny 'cause it's true

1 comment:

t.l. bonaddio said...

ha!

:)

i do love it.

the gay chatty cathys outside my window, the subtle techno beats thumping until 2am, the wonderful way my room is arranged now...even with the carpet that will no doubt give everyone slivers.