So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

"P.S. Guess what?"

I bet you've had a hard time walking into a room full of people on your own, right? Yeah. I know that.
I know what it is not to feel like you're in the room until he looks at you or touches your hand or even makes a joke at your expense, just to let everyone know... you're with him. You're his.

sorry to cheese y'all out, and to remind you of yet another mediocre romantic comedy, but that was probably the second* best part of P.S. I Love You, which, for some reason i watched all the way through... twice.

i hate myself for the second time. the first time i didn't know better.

Kathy Bates concisely and perfectly summed up the total agony of being in love.



*the best part of the movie was obviously seeing Gerard Butler shirtless several times. so actually GB shirtless is probably the best, second best, and third best parts of the movie.

he makes me feel like that Lady Gaga song, because i'd GLADLY let him hit me and raise his baby.


No comments: