So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Friday, March 13, 2009

FML.

Today, my cat was in the bathroom with me. I was getting undressed to get into the shower. My cat looked at me after I undressed and then proceeded to throw up all over the rug. FML


when a friend introduced me to the blog F*** MY LIFE a few weeks ago, i thought it was juvenile and beneath my sensibilities, and i quickly tossed it aside.

'this is certainly not deserving of my daily blogroll,' i thought.

then it kinda just stayed on my browser list, for some reason. so i looked again. and again. and now, much like an infectious tween pop song or a bad chick flick, this silliness has grown on me.

basically, anon's write in with their embarrassing or upsetting stories, in short doses.

Today, I was giving a friend a neck rub, when she started to breathe heavily. So I figured she was getting into it, so I started kissing her neck, she then turns around and says "Tell my room mate I'm having an asthma attack." FML


some make me laugh out loud, thanks to my juvenile sense of humor. others are mortifying. still others are either blah or blatantly fictional or embellished.

Today, I drove to Bank of America to deposit money. Upon returning to my car I saw some random new scratches on the front. I proceeded to kick and rub it to try and get rid of it. Then I notice someone in the car staring at me in bewilderment. I'd parked 2 spaces away. We have the same car. FML


but my favorite part is that i can rate each entry, labeling it either "I agree, your life is f***ed" or "You deserved that one."

here's a little secret: I THINK EVERYBODY DESERVES EVERYTHING!!! HA!

Today, I overheard my parents having sex. Trying to be the reasonable person I was, I dismissed it, realizing that sex is just normal. I quickly walked past their room when my cat ran past me into their room, cracking open the door. Now my parents think I was peeping and need therapy. FML



p.s. i also really like the ones about cats.....
what? i do.
no YOU'RE pathetic.

No comments: