So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

outta my, outta my head

though i didn't heart it at first, kelly's Don't Let Me Stop You is quickly becoming one of my favorites on her new cd.

thanks, E, for encouraging me to give this song another chance.


today it's all up in my head, and it wouldn't stop playing even if i wanted it to:

A lot of things I can take
Got a high threshold for pain
But let's get one thing straight
I'm not down to share you with anyone
If that's not what you're looking for
Nice knowing you, but there's the door
'Cause I know that I can find
Someone who will give me what I want


Don't let me stop you
From doing what you want to do
You don't wanna stick to just me? It's cool
Take no chance, get over you
No no, don't let me stop you
If you wanna leave, baby you can leave
Just don't pretend that you're into me if it ain't true
Don't let me stop you

Even if I end up brokenhearted
I won't lie: I don't wanna hear goodbye
But either way I'll be all right


hear here while it lasts.

2 comments:

Eric Puglisi said...

I love the song. It haunts me all day....


I am always right.

tobethatguy said...

about music.

you mean you're always right about music. and i might have to concede that much.