So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Monday, March 2, 2009

gosh, i'm so sweet...



Cassie:
hey
did i tell you i saved the valentine's text i got from you?
8:29 PM i like to read it every couple days cause it makes me feel happy
me: why? because i said you're gorgeous?
or because i said i heart you?
i don't remember it
Cassie: you were SOOOOO drunk
and i texted you back at like 8 in the morning
8:30 PM you had sent that loving text to me at 2.13 am
i'll tell you what it said
are you ready?
me: what did it say?
Cassie: it's beautiful
it said...
"I love you cunt."
8:31 PM me: NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I DID NOT SAY THAT
Cassie: YOU SO DID
I SAVED IT
Cause I like to read it
8:32 PM it's nice
me: HAHA
amazing
that's truly beautiful
Cassie: I thought so
i smiled as I went back to sleep after reading it


No comments: