So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Monday, August 24, 2009

my morning smile


i'm not all about the Twitter, but it turns out that someone's using it in a novel and very entertaining way.

check out the twitter of 28 year-old Justin, who doesn't post his own inane goings-on, but rather updates us all with the priceless gems that come out of the mouth of his septegenarian father. he calls his project "Shit My Dad Says."

a few i like:

"The dog is an outside dog. You want an inside dog, you go get your own inside."

"Your mother made a batch of meatballs last night. Some are for you, some are for me, but more are for me. Remember that. More. Me."

"Your brother brought his baby over this morning. He told me it could stand. It couldn't stand for shit. Just sat there. Big let down."

"The dog is not bored, it's a fucking dog. It's not like he's waiting for me to give him a fucking rubix cube. He's a god damned dog."

No comments: