So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

my week

I find the key is to think of a day as units of time, each unit consisting of no more than thirty minutes. Full hours can be a little bit intimidating and most activities take about half an hour. Taking a bath: one unit, watching countdown: one unit, web-based research: two units, exercising: three units, having my hair carefully disheveled: four units. It's amazing how the day fills up, and I often wonder, to be absolutely honest, if I'd ever have time for a job. How do people cram them in?
-from About a Boy


that's basically my life this week.
today i slept 'til noon, then took a 2-hour nap. so wrong.
in my defense, it was a late night.
watched that movie. talked to atticus.
this is temporary, though.
i just wanted a taste of lazy summer.
i think i've satiated my hunger for now.

tomorrow i'll be productive. maybe even leave the house.

1 comment:

Pat Sandora said...

That quote = my life.

You know I'm OCD. I see everything as chunks of time. Everything starts on even increments of time like :15 or :30. It helps me get through the day.