So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

outta my, outta my head

if i was your girlfriend
i'll be there for you if somebody hurts you
even if that sombody is me

sometimes i trip on how happy we could be

and so i put this on my life
nobody or nothing will ever come between us
and i promise i'll give my life, my love and my trust
if you was my boyfriend


bonnie & clyde. my favorite beyonce song eva... stuck in my head tonight.

and yes, it is a beyonce song. if u look on my iPod, it says nothing bout jay-z. NOTHING. i erased his name and put B's in the artist box instead.

now it needs to get out of my head. and i'll have to listen to/sing it all the way through in order to make that happen. excuse me while i go do that...

UPDATE: AS IF YOU CARE:
according to iTunes, B&C is not my fave B song.
rather, i've listened to In Da Club (this one actually is B covering his song) more than any other, followed by Welcome to Hollywood (about drugs, but it's hot) and Check On It (i think just because it's on my gym mix; otherwise, this baffles me).

No comments: