So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

big things. HUGE.

unless you've been living under a rock, you're probably aware that BIG things are happening these days in the advancement of equal rights for the gay and lesbian community -- so many good things that it's becoming difficult to keep up!

fortunately, my buddy Athas and his pal Karissa are doing a great job keeping us all informed with their LGBT Law Blog.

one of my favorite things about this blog is that its name ALWAYS makes me think of Bob Loblaw from Arrested Development. HA! that show gets me every time...

anyway, stay focused, this is serious business: keep checking in on the LGBT Law Blog (accessible via my handy LINKS list to the right --> ) for updates and for, i trust, more good news every day.

things are happening, y'all.

No comments: