So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

you suck, brain!


i don't know what i did to deserve this, but i woke up with this wretched song (don't click that!) spinning on repeat inside my brain. karma is a mysterious bitch, and i must have done something terrible. maybe i kicked a baby in the face and forgot about it, or maybe i dropped a deuce under my roommate's bed while blackout. god only knows!

i just can't think of a worse tune to have stuck in my head. how bizarre! i probably haven't even heard that song since high school, when it was overplayed on the radio.


i'm going to listen to this sweet Alphabeat song on repeat all day in order to cure what ails me. i suggest you do the same.


that's all.

No comments: