So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

quote of my life, thus far

     
It's remarkable...  You're so obnoxious, yet I really want to kiss you. You're remarkable. Has anyone ever told you that?


-a guy, to me, on our random and fun first date.  


my response?  of course i told him, with a polite smile on my face, to fuck off.  i couldn't think of a more appropriate response on such short notice.  

but on the inside, i was like :-D  and it wasn't just because i had consumed half a bottle of tequila.



and no, nobody had.
 

2 comments:

Lifebeginsat30ty said...

haha. Reminds me of that scene is Pride and Prejudice when Mr Darcy tells Elizabeth that he loves her despite his misgivings. She told him to f-off too (in a proper british way of course) ;)

p.s. Are you obnoxious?

tobethatguy said...

No, I'd say I'm not obnoxious, per se.

I always give cute boys a hard time and I like to argue. But I'm always nice to girls :-)