So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wish List for August 2010



things i wish:


i wish J Crew made wrinkle-free shirts.  i wish i didn't have to choose between looking cute and looking professional.

i wish Vicodin were available over the counter.  and in a chewable, flavored form, come to think of it.

i wish i would get a job in New England. today.


i wish the bathroom in my office weren't next to the bookkeeper's desk.  i feel like she's judging me for peeing 300 times a day. 


i wish i were a little bit taller.

i wish i didn't have a weakness for blue eyed boys.  



i wish Frou Frou would make another album.


i wish i could get rich by working as a barista.

i wish i liked seafood.


that's all for now.  thanks.

No comments: