So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Every day.


Samantha: Relationships aren't just about being happy. I mean, how often are you happy in your relationship?
Charlotte: Every day.
Samantha: Every day?!
Charlotte: Well, not all day every day but yes... Every day.



because a friend of a friend met SJP yesterday.
and because i've watched the movie repeatedly since it came out on dvd.
and just because... you know...



and while we're on the topic of the SATC girls, i gotta give mad props to Miranda Hobbs for her sassy anti-Bush rhetoric the other day, citing the administration's "fear-based, war-mongering, torture-supporting, homophobic, anti-immigrant bullshit."
her words, not mine :-) ch-check it out.

No comments: