So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

YOU'RE KILL(er)IN' ME HERE...

dear Killers, or more specifically, dear Brandon Flowers (aka "the cute one"):

you've done it again, ain't you?

i'm still listening to Sam's Town, and already you've got a potentially even more awesome follow-up in the works. i. am. excited.

don't tell Mr. Paltrow this, but your new single HUMAN has tooootally replaced "Viva La Vida" as my new fave wake-up song. you're now playing on repeat in Apartment 2F every morning and probably even waking my upstairs gaybors. i don't care, though, because i hear them slamming doors and stomping on the stairs at all hours. I HATE YOU, NEIGHBORS!

at any rate, thanks for the new song, and thank you in advance for your upcoming hotness, Day & Age (due for release on 11/25, bitchez!). you know i'll be first in line to get my illegally uploaded copy of the album the night before its release!

XOXOtobrandonXOXO,

M

* * *

if you haven't yet heard it, take a listen here on The Killers official site. OR just take the easy way out and enjoy this unofficial youtube bootleg:


No comments: