So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

you got me again, stars.

There is a distinct difference today between who you are and how you feel. It's like you know what you want yet you still respond to everything that happens on a gut level. Your head and your heart have different agendas and ultimately it must be your heart that wins out. Although it may not be that simple to bring your rational mind to a rest, practice being flexible by softening your stance and meeting others halfway.


dear keepers of the sky,

how knowst me so deeply?
how seest thee into mine own soul?

and riddle me this: am i to get a raise soon?
speak on, guiding lights.

speak on.

M


disclaimers:
all horoscopes from tarot.com.
all rights reserved.
the author does not condone satanistic star worship (a/k/a "astrology"), but neither does he judge those who rely on it to choose lottery numbers or to help make important personal decisions. ahem.

No comments: