So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Monday, October 6, 2008

stifling my laughter...


taking a break from my normal lunch break trek through the politically-charged, hype-overloaded, celeb-obsessed, and oft-
depressing blogosphere, today i spent a little time chuckling for a change.

it may be stupid humor, but Oddee is a humorous blog nonetheless. we all love LISTS, and this blog has a bunch of comical Top 10-type lists, such as "10 Funniest Law Firm Names" and "Most Bizarre Magazines."

now that i'm relaxed, in a pleasant mood, and not foaming at the mouth at the latest bit of outrageous and appalling news about Sarah Palin, i'd like to share with you a smile. just a smile.

these come from the list, "15 Unfortunately Placed Ads." enjoy!





and if you are offended by any of these, please remember: i'm just the third-party messenger.

No comments: