So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

you got me again, stars II

i've said it before, but it always weirds me out a bit when my horoscope is on point.

i know, when somebody is writing general predictions 365 days a year, at least a few of them are likely to line up.

The Moon's entry into your 7th House of Relationships today can shift the focus from what you are doing to observing everyone else in your life. Meanwhile, the Jupiter-Chiron-Neptune superconjunction continues to place a distortion filter between you and your partners that makes everything seem larger than life. You cannot rely on anyone else to objectively tell you what's really happening now. Stop and listen to what's in your heart.

the big dipper is right, you know. i am going through a period of reflection and quiet.


in other news, did the stars just call me a slut? "partners?" bitches, you don't know my life!

No comments: